[vc_row][vc_column][homey-section-title homey_section_title=”Guest FAQ” homey_section_subtitle=”” homey_section_title_align=”text-center” homey_section_title_color=”homey-section-title-light” fontsize_title=”” lineheight_title=”” fontsize_subtitle=”” lineheight_subtitle=””][vc_separator color=”white”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_toggle title=”How do I book?” el_id=”1457564614680-0f2cb9e8-eaaf”]Use our proprietary booking software to easily book your dream getaway or send us a request to book. From start to finish the booking process takes less than 5 minutes![/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”When do I pay?” el_id=”1457563269545-df1d9b94-9d5e”]Guests will be charged a deposit of 25% for their rental upon booking. The remaining 75% is due prior to stay. Payments can be made with credit card, check, or electronic mediums like Paypal or Venmo.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”How do I check-in/check-out?” el_id=”1457564659743-c02f10f0-44cd”]Every property has lockboxes or keyless entry. Prior to your stay you will receive instructions for lockbox and code for entry doors. When it’s time to check-out simply leave keys in the unit. No crazy meet ups required![/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Who do I call with questions during my stay?” el_id=”1457563413051-53682728-2bbe”]Every property has a dedicated local property coordinator. Prior to arrival you will receive a welcome email with all their contact information. Should you need anything they are only a text, call, or email away.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Do I need to bring linens or towels?” el_id=”1457563354555-9215d732-d143″]While we find some guests prefer to bring their own it is not required. We provide everything needed to enjoy an amazing stay from linens, beach towels, and more.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Can I book less than a week?”]We are happy to offer flexible booking durations on a unit by unit basis. Your stay can be as short as two nights or come enjoy the whole summer. The choice is yours![/vc_toggle][vc_separator color=”custom” style=”dotted” accent_color=”#d8dce1″ css=”.vc_custom_1540486621384{margin-top: 40px !important;}”][/vc_column][/vc_row]